Looking for simple classy hairstyle? These trendy cornrows hairstyles and stitch lines are your answer. A few days ago, I was looking for some different ways I could style my cornrows. It was so time-consuming, so I thought I would put together a list for me and my fellow ladies who like trying new hair every other week.
Cornrows are not only classy, but also protective hairstyles. In other words, with these types of hairstyles you won’t need to worry about damaging your hair.
Also, be intentional when choosing a hairstyle. Because, I have come across many ladies who don’t care how their hairstylists handles their hair. Some use harmful products, some braid your edges others even use excessive heat and weaken your hair, when you are not careful.
Check some healthy hair tips HERE.
Each season of the year there arise a dozen of new hairstyle. And even sometimes you may not like some, but you find yourself trying them.
In this post I am sharing some trendy cornrows and stitch lines that you can try this season.
List of Trendy cornrows hairstyles
- Half-up Half down feed-in stitch lines
2. Large feed-in Cornrows
3. Double Stitch line bun
4. Fulani braids
5. Side Parts feed-in Ponytail
6. Middle part feed-in cornrow braids
7. Back Cornrows with side burn braid
8. Goddess Cornrows
9. Double Back cornrow buns
10. Push Back Stitch Cornrows
11. Double Stitch Lines
12. Ghana Cornrows
13. Cris-cross rubber band cornrows
14. Cornrows on Natural Hair
15. Accessorized cornrows for straight hair
16. Colored up-do stitch lines
17. Half cornrows with zig-zag cornrows
18. Half lines half braids with patterns
19. Different size stitch lines with side burn braid
20. Cris-cross half feed-in cornrows and braids
21. Large feed-in braids with patterns
22. Medium updo stitch lines
23. Large cornrows with box-braids
24. Ninja bun Stitch lines
25. Half- Top Knot stitch lines and Half braids
26. Lemonade braids cornrows
27. Cris-cross push back stitch lines
28. Push back cornrow bu
29. Box cornrows with braids
Those are some trendy cornrows and stitch lines hairstyles that you can try for summer or winter. In case you are a 9-5 person then then there are a variety of hairstyles to choose from in the above list.
In these trendy hairstyles you will find some nice protective styles for a professional look. I have got all of you covered including some casual and back to school protective hairstyles.
Time to look good with your favorite hairstyle. If you would love to try some individual hairstyles including how to apply gel on your own hair, visit my channel.